Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy Bee!

Whew! It has been a crazy-busy-fun filled few days (err maybe weeks?!)!

Subbing has been going well, I have been working a lot but waitressing less. It seems to be balancing nicely. I work often enough and still have a life. I did pick up an extra shift this weekend because Christmas shopping (and root canals) are crazy expensive.

The philly half marathon went well! I didnt think I finished in a time I was hoping for but still managed a 2:07-which I was very happy with! I was exhausted from running too fast in the beginning but still pulled through and got a couple of cute pics!
The boyfriend did awesome at the marathon. He even got crazy cramps and finished in a very respectable time. He is totally awesome, as a side note-I still have no desire to run a marathon!

Thanksgiving was nice. I spent most of it at my dad's. It is usually pretty awkward because it is mostly Robin's family there, who are nice people but I just dont know them very well. My cousin Kimmy was there this year and that was great. It was super nice to spend time with her and I hope to see her more frequently now! I managed to stop by my aunt's at the end of the night and people were still there. It was good to be able to see most of the family on that side.I have no clue what I am doing for Christmas, hopefullly getting to see Joe more. I missed him a lot on Thanksgiving. He is very important to me and I feel so lucky to have him as a part of my life.

We went out the night before thanksgiving with the usual crew, obviously that is a shot from after we had a few. ;)

Everywhere was super packed-as usual-and we saw lots of people and it was awkward-again pretty usual Haha We even made it to Denney's that night, which is so random. I need to stop eating after drinking all night, my stomach always feels scary the next day!

This was definitley not in any particular order...oops!

Til next time--"When I count my blessings, I count you twice." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment