Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dont Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle

So far today has started at pretty well-I finally started to have some of my subbing paychecks come in so I will actually be able to pay my credit card bill off woo!
also the doctor was able to get me in for an appointment today so they can check out my finger situation. I am hoping I can talk them into writing me a presecription and getting me out of there. We shall see what happens!

So I noticed when my mom took out the christmas decorations that we have the same odd taste in knick-knacks. (Side note, yes I still live with my mom and no i do not see this ending any time in the near future, as I am pretty broke. thank goodness my mom is the coolest! ;)  Anyways,  I decided to start taking pics and posting them up here  because I find them to be adorable and some pretty hilarious. Also it gives me a fun excuse to play with the camera app on my phone-seriously i love camera+ on my iphone. it makes me feel artsy-(i realize in reality I am not) haha

from the holiday collection:
from the dollar store-and seriously one of my favorite hoiday sayings!

yes that is the Grinch hiding on the top of our ridiculously decorated refridgerator 

we also like to decorate decorations with more decorations-until we have an event where we need to wear the antlers of course!

hmmm nothing too weird about this one-however you can see the antler friend in the corner 
 until next time, I leave you with a wondeful quote from Buddy the Elf, "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment