Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holy Moly it's almost Christmas!

As I imagine you could tell by the post title I feel like Christmas snuck up a little on me this year. I am mostly ready for it, I only have one more gift to get, and it is only because I changed my mind last minute.
I feel very in the holiday spirit this week. I am not as anxious as I usually get about Chrismtas this year. I am looking forward to spending time with my family and the boyfriend. Also I think he got me a keurig for chrismtas and I am ridiculously excited to get it! Hopefully I am right!
The boyrfriends family had a christmas celebration on saturday with his moms side of the family. They have about a million little kids running around. It was a lot of fun, the little girls played my hair and climbed me for the majority of the evening haha

Then we went out at night to Franklin Hall in Northern Liberties-its a Steven Starr restaurant-I am not sure how old it is, but I believe it is one of the newer ones. I am not one to usually hang out in the cold weather but it was a blast! They have an inside section but the outside is enclosed and has 2 firepits and heat lamps everywhere.



There are long benches set up along with games like jenga and ping-pong. They also have all the fixings for smores-the regular food is good too! And they give you gigantic beers-mine is the smaller one-the other size looked too heavy to hold! 

However if you do go it still manages to get chilly so wear gloves and a hat-I had my super warm winter coat on and still wished I had remembered the other stuff! i definitely recommend visiting it though, it was a lot of fun-I cant wait to go back in warmer weather! 

Also, I havent been running as much lately. The boyfriend and I did a trial membership to a gym that is super close to me and I think I fell in love. I have been doing spinning pretty reguarly and have found I love it. I also tried a yoga class last night and enjoyed that as well. The pilates looks like it will be great too I just havent gotten aroudn to trying it. It is a little costly to join but I think it will be worth it. I am hoping it will help to keep my spending in check and maybe I will somehow spend less money. That makes perfect sense, right!? haha

Til next time..
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"--Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment