Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cancellation

So my sub job today was supposed to be a half a day position, and it was just cancelled. I am glad that I already got up-i need to get in a good 60 minute run. I am just a little bummed. I told myself I would not do less than 2 days of subbing anymore.(Really I should be doing 3 or more!) It just doesnt ever seem to work out! At least there is next week-hopefully if I write it in here I will really hold myself to it! I cant work tomorrow bc of a dentist appointment that I reallly need to go to and Friday I work lunch at the restaurant and I dont want to give up that shift. Hopefully I dont end up regretting that! Eeek! 
Sorry for all the venting! 


Well here are some things that have been making me smile lately   :) old fashioned soda pop

                                          pretezel trays-you must try the buttercrean icing-oh my!                                       

 fun quotes <3












                                                         

more fun quotes <3

more silly photos 

til next time-
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, 
Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment