Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new year!

Happy New Year! I can hardly believe its 2012--eek. i really need a grown up job.
I had fun celebrating with friends at allison's house. We played partini and had a bonfire-as well as enjoyed many delicious beverages and foods-yum! :)

Onto the subject of resolutions--I think it is important to reflect on the last year and think of things you would like to do better. I am not sure how i feel about the word resolution though. Either way these are some things I am going to work on:

-Eat better: i need to eat smaller meals and not constantly go back for more. I also tend to eat big meals late because my schedule is weird-i should just have a small snack and go to bed instead of eating a giant dinner.
-Keep up with exercise: add more pilates and yoga to work out schedule-at least once a week. I need to work on toning and overall strength
-Budget Finances: I need to work on saving money more, i would really love to move out this year and by working more and saving more I should be able to do that.
-Get a "real" job: Enough is enough, I need to buckle down and force myself to get more serious about this. I can do this by setting time aside a couple times of week where that is all i do. I need to grow up, seriously!
-Complain less, smile more :)i have found myself whining more frequently lately. i need to toughen up and smile more. This should really not be that hard, i just need to change my mindset sometimes :)

i think those are a reasonable amount of things to work on. I hope i check back and evaluate how i am doing. i think i could handle that :)

until next time-this is a super cute quote a friend of mine put online and i looooove it :)

‎"A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more, to stop worrying about 'what if' and start embracing what would be. So when that ball drops at midnight, lets remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. and not just for tonight, but all year long"

No comments:

Post a Comment