Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Today was a good day. I subbed in special ed and it was a super day. The kids were great and got to know a bunch of nice teachers. It is definitely a school I hope to go back to soon. I had work at night too and also managed to get some chores done as well. Overall a super productive day-which is especially surprising since Joe and I were up pretty late last night after we had a delicious dinner and some beers at a fun bar close to the city. I have work in the restaurant all day tomorrow. Hopefully it goes by quickly--lots of fun stuff this weekend-college reunion, baby shower, and wedding dress shopping with a close friend. Super excited.
Here are some other things that give me happy thoughts:
delicious ice cream 

silly friends 

the beach-i <3 summer 

ridiculous photos

fun with friends at phillies game 

looking up at the clouds 

pumpkin beers 

center city photos 


rainbows :) 


Until next time...
"Happiness is like a butterfly;
 the more you chase it, the more it will elude you,
 but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..."-Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment