Tuesday, October 18, 2011

For Real This Time

Okay, I am deciding starting today I am going to make a real effort at this. I would like to post a photo I take each day. It sounds like a small goal but it is a big deal for me now. We will see how it goes!

I ran the Atlantic City Half Marathon over the weekend in about 2 hours and 11 minutes. I am okay with this time because it was windy and I was not as well prepared as I was for the other race. We had a lovely walk back to the hotel after the race. It was a seriously gorgeous day on the beach! We stayed at Bally's in Atlantic City the second night. We were able to enjoy the beautiful indoor pool and awesome hot tubs. It was seriously so relaxing and exactly what we needed. Besides delicious hoagies from White House in AC-crazy delicious!
 

The Rock N Roll Half I ran in about 2 hours and 4 minutes. I would like to beat both at the Philly Half so starting tomorrow I will be hardcore into running again--wish me luck!
Joe and I after the Rock N Roll Half--

Today I met baby Kaleb. In my circle of girlfriends from high school Vicki is the first to have a baby and he is precious. I dont really know what to do with teeny babies, they mostly make me nervous but he sure it a cutie. Vick has everything together--you can tell she is a totally awesome mommy! :)
---i totally stole this photo from Vicki-seriously    he is the cutest!
Life has been crazy lately, between grad classes and waitressing plus attempting to sub I have had my days pretty planned out. Subbing has been going pretty well but I have only really been able to do it once a week so I would definitely like to start doing it more often. We will see how it goes. I definitely need to work on getting myself out there in the job market. Confidence seems to be the key so I will continue to work on that. 
Hopefully I will keep myself in check and be back tomorrow, until then--

"Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come."
- The Wonder Years television show

No comments:

Post a Comment